Since 2009, Chef Kenneth Temple has been working as a private chef , adapting his favorite recipes to serve his clients’ dietary restrictions and culinary cravings.
- Bachelor of Science in Culinary Arts from The John Folse Culinary Institute.
- Appeared on local news segments with the late Chef Frank Davis on WWL-TV Morning News Show
- Kenneth was the Culinary correspondent for Talk Dat NOLA.
- Kenneth cooks annually in Durban South Africa at the Flavours of Durban
- Kenneth is the Culinary Director for Celebrity Chef Jeff Henderson’s nationally syndicated show, Flip My Food.